BlueWave is dedicated to using clean, renewable energy to reduce carbon emissions, create jobs, and aid economic development. We have:
- More than 30 years of combined experience in all aspects of solar development including finance, property, engineering and the surrounding regulatory framework.
- A proven track record of success.
- A belief in using solar as not only a means of reducing electricity costs but also as a community and economic development tool.
BlueWave core competencies include site acquisition, project management, and collaboration. Our group of solar experts is ready and able to:
- Build and lead best-in-class project engineering and finance teams.
- Identify and secure solar project development sites.
- Negotiate Power Purchase Agreements.
- Obtain Interconnection Agreements and local site development approvals.
- Oversee project development until commissioning.
In addition to BlueWave’s substantial success in the US, BlueWave Capital South Africa has established a project development pipeline of approximately 500MW with numerous utility scale projects submitted into the Department of Energy’s REIPPP programme and the Small Projects IPP Procurement Programme. In 2017 we were awarded Preferred Bidders on two Projects in the Small Projects Programme with a combined capacity of 10MW.